Labels

Friday, May 21, 2021

Mountains Down Below

 Here is the animatic I made, partly for a school project but mostly for myself. It needs work. A lot of work. But this is my first try at adding sound and actually making a fairly composed a story.
It was supposed to be


The story is a man lives a repetitive cycle which keeps him from finding the joys of life. One day he is met with an opportunity to have an adventure of a lifetime and the animation bounces between the future and past finally arriving at the present.

It was meant to be serious, but I cannot help laughing at how terrible it is lool. I hope anyone who watches it can get a decent chuckle out of it.


If you want EVEN more hot garbage, why not check my instagram?
(Honestly I prefer you don't. I have been embarrassed enough as it is.)